Graduate International Application for Admission
All of the following items constitute a complete application for admission and must be received before an admission decision is rendered:
- A completed Graduate Division Application.
- Official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended translated into English and sent directly from the school which awarded the degree to Thomas College.
- Two letters of recommendation translated into English.
- International students are required to show proof of United States health and accident insurance that meets or exceeds minimums available through HTH Worldwide Global Student USA International Plans upon acceptance and before coming to Thomas College.
- The applicant must submit a Declaration of Financial Status (translated into English). International or non-U.S. resident applicants are required to provide evidence that supports their English language proficiency by providing documentation in one of the following areas:
- A minimum TOEFL score of 530 is recommended for admission to any degree program
- A minimum IELTS score of 5.5 is recommended for admission to any degree program
- Native speaker of English
- Degree granted from English language institution
- When accepted into the Accelerated MBA program, the applicant must send a non-refundable US $1,000 deposit which is due 30 days after official acceptance.
- Additional documents that may be included, but are not required, in an application packet:
- Statement of Purpose translated into English
- Resume translated into English
- Photograph of applicant
- Other applicable documentation supporting your application
Thomas College invites applications from prospective degree candidates without regard to race, color, creed, sex, national origin, handicap or age.
Thank you for your interest in Thomas College's Graduate Division. If you have any additional
questions, please contact Karin Parsons at 207-859-1101 or at email@example.com.
We are delighted that you are considering the Graduate Division at Thomas College to continue your academic career. Please submit your completed application and/or related materials to:
180 West River Road
Waterville ME 04901-5066